headerphoto


In honor of Earth Day Week: Patriot's Corner honor roll of American Workers and Energy

Damn, is it that week already? Why did we have to get married on Earth day back in 1989? Why oh why did we do this?  I just do not know. Yep, that is what true love will do to you. Even an old coot logger, fire fighter and earth muffin hating rascal like me did not pick up on that back in 1989. BTW, I am still very happily married to the same awesome lady though I am not sure she will admit to that. She loves and accepts me for what I have become, a whacked out gun totting far right Conservative who at one time or another hates everyone(and I mean everyone, every group etc.) and everything.

I truly dislike earth week as every freaking tree hugger, earth muffin, prairie fairy, econut, environazi comes out from under their compost piles to play and frolic with their smelly, hairy contemporaries. It is enough to make me want to hand out razors, Nair, deodorant, soap, shampoo and wash them all down with a fire hose. Except that would be a waste of water now, don't you think?

How touching!
Locally, we have a dumb parade that is called 'procession of the species' and it is a hoot as every damn tree hugger, hippie wanna be and politically correct greenie skips and romps through downtown Bend. They dress up in all sorts of clever costumes to celebrate the wondrous diversity of life on 'mother earth.' Please, gag and cloak me so I am spared from the horror of these far left moonbats thinking they are so special. I thought about dressing up as a barrel of oil, a tree stump, a chain saw, oil derrick, a cooling tower from a nuclear power plant or something along those lines and see what kind of reception I would get at one of these stupid events. Bet I would not get a warm welcome at all, heh and that just might be worth it.

So here is a my honor roll for Earth Day Week. Let the frivolities commence!

************************************************************************************

Patriot's Corner honor roll of American Energy Workers and
more. 

This is how Earth Day is done here! These Americans celebrate earth day every day they work, providing us with energy, keeping us safe and saving our resources from destruction.





Get the picture, America? We have an abundance of our own  natural energy resources. It is long past time that we take back our energy independence from those who have hijacked it from us, the environazi movement and lobbies, It is time to elect true CONSERVATIVES that will not bow down to a perverse party platform which is beholding to corporate interests, profits at the expense of our freedom, independence and at the expense of the legal American worker.

1 Comments - Share Yours!:

Always On Watch said...

It is long past time that we take back our energy independence from those who have hijacked it from us, the environazi movement and lobbies

Amen to that!