headerphoto


The REAL MISS AMERICA-Vanessa Dobos

I have some items to post that I have not had the time to do until now.

This one is from BC over at I'm 41.

I am adding nothing as NOTHING needs to be added. PatriotUSA

***********************

Vanessa Dobos – The REAL Miss America

She has my vote anyway…



Reaganite Republican – Vanessa Dobos is a gunner on board a USAF AC-130 gunship.

The blue-eyed blonde has seen action in Iraq and Afganistan, and enjoys long walks on the beach, men who aren’t afraid to cry, and puppies.

Vanessa’s dislikes include feed-tray stoppages, tracer flareout of her NVGs and premature fixed-wing strikes scattering her high-value targets…

The 19 year old former Ohio high school cheerleader is in-fact the Air Force’s first female aerial gunner ever… Keep Reading

Source is here from I'm 41.


Tags: ENTER TAGS HERE To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

0 Comments - Share Yours!: