headerphoto


Thanksgiving

*
I have a million things to be grateful for - one very bright light in my life is a new pup.  So here's to all the wonderful pups in our lives - this for you AJ because despite it not being a giant plate of turkey - I know it will make your day, just as you do Patriot's.  Off to Grandmother's house we go, back sometime Sunday!  You guys/gals keep the fire light burning. May you all share our blessed day, and may God Bless America! 
.
.

.
.
.
.

Tags: Thanksgiving To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

7 Comments - Share Yours!:

Findalis said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Remember that Holiday Foods never have any calories. So pig out!

PatriotUSA said...

Thank you Andrea, AJ has made note of this in detail and if Cosmo is still at the Vet, the damn cat may get another washing er ah dunking.....Travel safely, prayers and blessings to all.

TexasFred said...

I feel a tryptophan induced coma coming on.. The turkey wasn’t the only thing stuffed…

PatriotUSA said...

Fred,

I stuffed myself with a bit too much Elijah Craig and just grazed today.

Great time with our family.

Thanks for dropping by.

VoxSanitas said...

Cat wash post- PERFECT, Patriot! I think I laughed off half my holiday calories!
PS-NAPCA will be contacting you directly-LOL!

PatriotUSA said...

Hi Vox,

Look for post on what happened at the vet with my best friend, companion and editor AJ and the now on it's way to be a former clinic cat, Cosmo.

Andrea will approve and if I had a decent phone I might have been able to make some bucks. Oh well, too poor and I do hate technology for the most part.

I hope they do contact me and the local PETA idiots stay very far away from me.

VoxSanitas said...

Will look forward to it, Patriot!