headerphoto


Ridculous! What about us Christians, Jews, and others who are NOT Muslims!

Best Buy Wishes Us ‘Happy Eid Al-Adha!’ Sweetness & Light
From Sweetness and Light



I saw this in our local paper. An article
buried in the back of the local news
section.I am so sick of our country
and it's addiction to political correctness
and diversity. Both of these are TOXIC to
western culture and society. Cast your eyes
to EURIOPISTAN to get a preview of what is
coming to our fair country. Best Buy just lost
my business and I often shopped there. Not
any longer. I refuse to give any more profits
to a company that cow tows to Islam and
Muslims while forgetting the rest of us. This
was intentional on the part of Best Buy.











http://sweetness-light.com/archive/best-buy-wishes-us-happy-eid-al-adha

0 Comments - Share Yours!: