"Now is the time for all good men and women to come to the aid if their Republic."
Steer in from Conservative Tree house.
Become Part Of The “Rebel Alliance”…. The Post-It Note CampaignSeveral years ago patriots around the U.S. were disheartened by the overwhelming advancement of radical leftists. Then, as now, we maintained a common belief that Morale was key to defeating the ridiculous shift toward their “New America”. It is with this in mind a simple strategy can be effective at pushing back against an oppressive regime.
Via our Treeper Heroine YTZ4Me ( at StopShouting) Part of the charade employed by the existing Regime is to continue to make people believe they are alone in their dissent and/or dissatisfaction with the ruling class. They need to isolate you and make you feel YOU are the outlier. A recent example is the derision lobbed at those who questioned Obama’s spending and fiscal policies.
This has been written about extensively in various professional military training manuals. It has also been the subject of many papers, dissecting the evolution of an underground movement that overthrew an entrenched Regime, where to outsiders, the “sudden collapse” of an oppressive regime catches them by surprise, when in fact, it was predictable all along.
The reason for the “sudden collapse” is that the group knowledge finally reached a tipping point, where the “dissenters” realize that they are the MAJORITY, not the minority as the Regime would have them believe.
Sticky notes, as advocated at gas pumps and on stores shelves, represent what is known as “Counter propaganda”.
TEN RULES FOR LIBERTY GUERILLAS:
1. It is important to maintain a belief in final victory. Morale is everything.
2. Large numbers of [counter propaganda] appearing day after day, night after night, everywhere, will make the Regime nervous and raise the self-confidence of the population since such activities demonstrate the inefficiency of the existing Regime and the power and strength of the resistance movement.
3. Whenever practical, successful guerilla forces use non-electronic means to communicate.
4. It is a principle of political science that it is easier to persuade people to vote against something or someone than to persuade them to vote in favor of something.
5. Liberty guerillas form centers of resistance EVERYWHERE and they are always in action. Thus, when the Regime attempts to confront/solve one “media” crisis of anti-Regime opinion, another flares up. This serves to also drain the Regime’s manpower and resources.
6. Always, always, ALWAYS be on the offensive.
7. Short, snappy slogans spread the message. Advertising/marketing gurus know that to gain traction, a slogan must be 7 words or less.
“BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE”.
Turn the tables on the opposition: Palin’s “Obama: WTF indeed” is classic.
8. Mix it up. Never be predictable. But always be lawful.
9. Undermine the Regime’s morale and their propaganda by exposing their methods and by constant emphasis on the unjustness of their cause and effects on the population.
(Higher prices? Thanks, Obama).
(Higher prices? Thanks, Obama).
10. Exploit the alternative media to communicate the ideas of the Liberty movement and resistance to the Regime. Be everywhere; be informed; make it known you are aware of the lies disseminated by the Regime and aren’t falling for them.
THE MOMENTUM IS ON OUR SIDE. Do not be deterred!
Source is here.
Tags: Coming revolution, Rebel alliance, Post it rebellion,Be the spark To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!