headerphoto


Sandy Hook tragedy- posts later today


Let them be received with open loving arms and into His glory.
 
Just a quick update:

I will posting several feeds on the horrific and tragic murder shooting spree that occurred Yesterday in Connecticut. As is my policy I wait until the dust starts to settle and I can site material that is true and has information that loser LSM sites like PMSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS etc. will never report until they have played their gun hating political cards. I refuse to go there and this is NOT the time to discuss restricting our gun rights. We know this is coming like never before and we had better be prepared. What I am gathering will be of interest to you. Just gotta trust me on this. I scrapped all my other posts for now and this will be the main focus for today. May be on the late side of tonight. PatriotUSA


Tags: ENTER TAGS HERE To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

0 Comments - Share Yours!: