headerphoto


An open letter to the first muslim potus: Bow nobama

An open letter to the first muslim potus, the first muslim traitor in the White House. How many reasons do we need to be extremely angry at this muslim who hates America, our men and women in uniform and the very foundation of this country, the Constitution. From Sam Hindu. I edited this just a bit for easier reading.





AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BOW NOBAMA
SOME TIMES BY SAM HINDU

Dear President Obama:

You are the 9th President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because you are the Muslim Mole in Our White House must be Removed Legally NOW!

You scare me because Bow O’bama is Islam’s Lawyer and lap goat.

You scare me because why is the FBI giving guided tours of its top-secret facilities to terror-linked Muslims?

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education,  your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of your youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because Bow Obama Hates Private Enterprise and capitalism.

You scare me because You have time for Muslim appeasement and their business advancement, but you don’t give squat about Americans losing their companies and Homes.

You scare me because Bow Obama is taking the Housing Market into the Toilet.

You scare me because The Obama Administration Abusing its Citizens and the state of Arizona.

You scare me because you, Bow O’bama acts as Islam’s Lawyer. (via Sam Hindu’s Blog)

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus YOU don’t understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and ‘class’, and you always blame others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail,
just like you want it to.

You scare me because YOU SIGNED an EXECUTIVE ORDER WITHIN 30 DAYS IN OFFICE TO BRING HAMAS terrorists into our country and settle them in USA. Sonow we have even more terrorists in our own backyard.

You scare me because you are the lead cheerleader for the ‘blame America ‘ crowd and you have delivered this message abroad.

You scare me because of the Conflict of your Conscience between Muslim Obama and president Obama, Part 2 (via Sam Hindu’s Blog)

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates all facets of life instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer ‘wind mills’ to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal
and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which  has provided the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have use ‘extortion’ tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient and above the Constitution and the Laws of our Land.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O’Reillys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

You scare me because Eric Holder and the DOJ will investigate an issue where people cannot pay their bills. Yet he will not investigate Americans getting killed on the Mexican border, will not enforce illegal immigration laws, will not prosecute terrorists, or voter intimidation (if it is blacks on white).

You are a progressive piece of work who has never known the meaning of REAL work.

You scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 3 years. My freedom of speech and expression, you want to take it away.

Finally, you scare me because Bow Obama backs the Mosque near ground zero , Wake Up America. BowObama is Showing his True Colors. (via Santosh Bhatt’s Blog)

Original article is here.

0 Comments - Share Yours!: