headerphoto


Exposing islam for what it is

Another very good article from Sam Hindu. Sam is giving a hsitory of his life experience with islam and muslims. I have cleaned it up for easier reading and Sam points come across with purpose and clarity. Not quite sure when he is going to have part two done but it will be posted here.




Why I write and Expose Islam ; It’s Lies…Part 1
By Sam Hindu

SOME TIMES BY; SAM HINDU

I was born in a remote village in Western India near the sacred city Ambaji, in a poor non practicing brahmin family. There were qute a few muslims in our village who worked as tailors, barbers and masons, Farmers etc. But in my very early childhood days I never got chance to meet them or mingle with them.


One day I went to a weekly market to buy some vegetables with my younger brother when I would have been of 7 or 8 years old. There I noticed an unusual crowd at some distance from the main bazaar. My younger brother, whom I was accompnying, held my finger .We made our way to the street and I saw a horrible thing, a strong man was butchering a poor lamb which was reeling under pain, and desperately trying to free itself from the grip of butcher.


’Let’s go, said my brother. I thought it would be a snake charmer, but this was a butcher ? What was he doing?  I asked my brother who was clearly looking upset, I unwillingly replied ‘he is a Kasai ( butcher) and it is his profession’. ‘He was whispering some mambo jumbo! Why and what he was mumbling and the horrible smell from meat, bones and blood made both of us feel like we were walking or standing near the public Toilet.

I was bewildered and laughed at The butcher that what a fool he was praying to his God. They call their God Allah’. Why? again I whispered. ‘He is a Moslim and they call their God Allah’ Now keep quiet I said, and my annoyed brother pulled on me to go home.


The second incident we all kids were playing Top, Gilli Danda and Marble in the school compound and inside the confining wall of the school there were some Moslims were living and some ugly-looking man with a beard and no mustache, who was wearing just a LUNGI was praying. ( I came to know NAMAZ ) after some time.


The way he was banging his head on earth made me feel daft and dumbfounded. What the heck was he doing? It made us kids laugh at such stupid rituals and raising his ass up in the air that way. 


This was my first introduction to a muslim’s cruelty and barbaric behaviour, those horrible images are still fresh in my mind. At the age of 8, I came to  live near a big city with my parents in search of a better life.  Here I met people from all walks of life. There were some muslim friendsand a sizeable population of Moslims.


I invariably visited the homes of my classmates whose parents or grand parents migrated to my city during the partition of India. I met my best friend whose parents migrated from Pakistan after the partition.


They used to tell us horrible stories about muslims had raped women, children burned alive, men were cut into pieces. Large populations was forced to convert to Islam under the pain of death. There are thousands of such muslims in Pakistan who are muslims against their wishes. The situation in Bangladesh and Kashmir is no different.


The present phase of Islamic jihad in India started in 1965, when India foaught a war with PAKISTAN in BANGLADESH. In Kashmir, when Muhammad’s SO CALLED hair, which was preserved in a shrine in Kashmir was stolen more trouble and jihad started. NOW HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAIR CAME TO KASHMIR? THAT IS ANOTHER PROPAGANDA STORY BY MUSLIMS AND IS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TO WRITE ABOUT.


Some muslim opportunists sparked more rebellions by alleging that the Indian government was guilty of misconduct in electorial process. Trained mullahs from pakistan, incited the hatred among locals, warnings had been issued against Kashmiri pundits to immediately leave Kashmir. They left behind their women and belongings. Pundits in Kashmir were literally hunted down by the jihadists, their homes vandalised,  the women raped, children and men were brutally murdered.


America and Britain were smiling on the Indian helplessness, not realizing that this menace, would one day reach their lands  In 1992 India suffered another setback. Some ultra nationalists demolished the burned out mosque at Ayodhya. This mosque was built by General Mir Banqi by razing the Ram temple in the 15th century. In Mumbai, muslims vandalized several shops and killed several Hindus in retaliation. Hindus also counterattacked and this madness continued for over a month. Obviously muslims were on the receiving end this time.Revenge of the Hindus and rioting inside the Mumbai underworld took place which is muslim dominated. Muslims carried out at large-scale bombings at Mumbai with the help of Pakistan’s ISI.


With these events, rioting became common. Again in 2003, a coach  train was burned up by muslim fanatics, killing 59 pilgrims including children and women. The entire conspiracy was hatched in Pakistan, and the culprits were never captured and fled to Pakistan under the safe patronage of ISI.


As was anticipated, large riots broke out in Gujarat claiming more than 2000 lives, mostly muslims. To revenge the rioting, the student islamic movement of India along with Indian mujahideen in collaboration of Lashkar-e-taiba carried out  large-scale bombings over a period of two or three years. While all these events were happening, I was busy at my studies, and I never bothered to wonder why all these things were happening.


In the last two decades, India has witnessed so much unnecessary bloodshed because of Islamic Jihad. There is no hope of any respite in the near future. It is not only Hindustan ( Bharat ) India which is feeling the heat but Islamic Shit holes countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Ethopia, Uzbekistan, Krygistan etc, which are hostage to Islamic Ideology. Peoplein these countries are killing each other over absolutely nothing, it seems to me.

In November 2008 after Mumbai the carnage, I was compelled to come out of my comfort zone. I was more than willing to help my country come out of this difficult phase. I was considering ‘all’ the options available to me. But fortunately one day in 1999 I landed on the faith freedom international, after reading extensively and I got new perspective about this problem, I learned for first time that it is not the muslims, but the devil ideology of Islam that is the real culprit. I would like to thank Dr Ali Sina for correcting my way of thinking. Today I find myself in a much better position to fight this curse of ‘Islam’.


I was one of the first who started reading Dr. Ali Sina’s views when he started his web site. I read every word he wrote about Islam from His own Experience as Child and student in Pakistan and then the Western world, his understanding of the Cult called Islam and about Muslims. All of this was now very clear in my mind.


Going back down memory lane when I migrated to the western world back in 1986 to England. During my student years there all the Muslims wanted to come to Europe and  leave behind their pathetic life and life style.They seemed to want to make a better future for themselves and theirs loved ones.


But once they started getting having a sizeable population what I witnessed was that instead of a better life, they were thinking like real Muslims and wanted to make that beautiful country a shit hole like their mother land by making their new country islamic and under control of sharia law. That is when I started thinking, questioning muslim's motives, ideology and started questioning their mentality. I was trying to understand their inspiration and what drove their hatred for non-muslims to the point of wanting to kill them if they did not convert to islam. Part two to follow soon.

Original article is here

0 Comments - Share Yours!: