headerphoto


The Four Horsemen of the American Apocalypse

Simply stated yet burns deep within me and so many others.

"I will never surrender, I will never give up nor will I bow down to tyranny, foreign or domestic. Let my blood run in the street to preserve freedom and American Exceptionalism for our children" PatriotUSA

From samiam60

******************


The Four Horsemen of the American Apocalypse

0000 horse


It is a sad day in America when all that can be written about is the sad state of American Apathy at a time when America needs Patriotism more than ever. The fact is America has been in a steep decline for more than a decade and there is no sign that the indifference we see from day to day is about to change.

What will it take to Wake up this Country?

Why is it that the American people always seem to wait until disaster strikes before they unite and rally for our national cause. I’m thinking of Pearl Harbor and 9/11 to site a couple of instances in which the American people came together in an effort to fight for our common causes of…

Life_Liberty_and_the_Pursuit_of_Happiness_sign

I have to admit that there have been times when I have been tempted to throw in the towel and walk away from this burning desire to see America restored to her former glory, but something deep within me fights to keep that flame burning.

change-you-can-believe-in

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Don’t let that Flame Die

2012_07_pursuit-of-happiness-on-we-heart-it-visual-bookmark-30977314-on-imgfave-472334-475-339_large


Source is here.


Tags: America, USA, United States, AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM, REPUBLIC, FOUNDING FATHERS To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

0 Comments - Share Yours!: