headerphoto


Obama Praises The Marines - Then Lectures Them On Sexual Assaults

It is inconceivable to me that this poor excuse for a human is Commander In Chief of our military. He is an embarrassment as well as a traitor to our country.

The praise – “I’ve seen your honor. I’ve seen your courage. I’ve seen your commitment.” 

And then the lecture begins from one far superior to his audience – “I want you to hear it directly from me the Commander In Chief.” 

Hussein Obama knows nothing of honor or courage. Commitment to destroying the values and traditions of our country, destroying our Constitution – yeah – to that he is fully committed.
 .
.

Tags: War For America; Marines To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

0 Comments - Share Yours!: