PENTAGON MAY COURT MARTIAL SOLDIERS WHO SHARE CHRISTIAN FAITH
The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith: "Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis...”.
The statement, released to Fox News, follows a Breitbart News report on Obama administration Pentagon appointees meeting with anti-Christian extremist Mikey Weinstein to develop court-martial procedures to punish Christians in the military who express or share their faith.
(From our earlier report: Weinstein is the head of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, and says Christians--including chaplains--sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in the military are guilty of “treason,” and of committing an act of “spiritual rape” as serious a crime as “sexual assault.” He also asserted that Christians sharing their faith in the military are “enemies of the Constitution.”)
Last I checked, America was a Christian nation. We’ve already seen the Army burning Bibles. What’s next, torching churches? What are all of those chaplains for in the military? As to being “enemies of the constitution”, I sincerely doubt that many of the Founding Fathers would tolerate such a malicious slandering of America’s Christian members in the military. Will it be a violation for soldiers to display or wear a cross, like it was for Nadia Eweida? For those who are unfamiliar:
A British Airways employee suffered discrimination at work over the wearing of a cross, the European Court of Human Rights ruled on Tuesday.
But at the same time the court decided against three other people from Britain who had filed cases claiming their religious rights had been violated.
Nadia Eweida, a 60-year-old Coptic Christian, took BA to the European rights court after British courts upheld the airline's decision to ban her from wearing a crucifix.
The Strasbourg-based judges ruled that the British courts had given "too much weight" to BA's desire to "project a certain corporate image" and her right to manifest her religious beliefs had been violated.
Amazingly, the European high court later upheld Ms. Eweida. Anyone who is acquainted with the unflagging efforts of Ezra Levant to expose the Canadian “Human Rights” Commission over their unconstitutional attempts to penalize him for publishing the Mohammad cartoons (great videos here), will know that Liberals everywhere are launching witch hunts against Christians even as they turn a blind eye to Islam’s near constant atrocities.
As to “spiritual rape”, isn’t that the almost exclusive province of Islam? After all, if there is a spiritual gulag on earth, it can only be described as Islam. Should anyone doubt that Islam is a spiritual gulag, please pause to consider just how barren Islamic culture must be:
• No dogs for children to play with and learn from about unconditional love and devotion.
• Illiterate mothers who cannot read a bedtime story to their children or help them learn how to read.
• No freedom of speech that permits healthy discussion and critical analysis of current events.
• No freedom of religion that is so vital to a pluralistic society.
• No graphic depiction of most living forms which curtails artistic creativity.
• No public displays of affection that lend a romantic atmosphere to daily life.
• No pork or other haram foods that widen the diet and give variety to sustenance.
• No beautiful or shapely women proudly strutting their stuff on the street.
• No non-liturgical music to break up the monotony of constant religious worship.
• No alcohol to unwind with and enhance convivial gatherings.
• No co-ed intermingling that allows young people to refine their social skills.
The Muslim world is nothing short of a mental prison. It is abusive in the extreme and represents nothing less than a spiritual gulag.
The 0bama administration is making it exceedingly clear that Islam will always get a free pass at the expense of Christianity. To close, I will ask that readers please recall how I am a devout Agnostic. None of which alters one whit the utter revulsion I feel over this maltreatment of American Christians in our military.