headerphoto


To my last breath or drop of blood spilled........

A bit of clarification is in order.My comment below in purple was not against anyone from The Last Refuge. The comment below I did post at the post at the LTR and was meant in support of those other commentators there.

My comments are also directed at the troll dan.14 who was eviscerated by Nick here and read the running comments to see what I mean.

Now you know the rest of the story.

-------------------------------

Here is the post that triggered my response which you will find on top of the feed and then the post from The Last Refuge.

I was recently called out by a trollish commentator here on the Corner and my response was posted as his comment was, as he said I would not. Truly one who does not know me through this site at all. Nick put him in his place quite well and Mr. troll was correct about one thing, I am not a great debater. never have sold myself as that. Nor do I portend to be the most intelligent, witty, philosophical, you get the picture.

My comment at the LTR:

PatriotUSA says:
I am already a far right conservative extremist, a racist, homophobic, islamophobic, cling to my scripture, guns, love the Constitution, the Founding fathers, am just about to turn 60, white male, drive a big AMERICAN car, dislike environazis, political correctness, excessive diversity and multiculturalism and now this. To my last breath or drop of blood spilled, I am an AMERICAN and am so glad I grew up in the age of AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM. 

Most of the younger generation are sadly ignorant, want it now and free without work or effort. I am already hated, loathed, vilified and now will have one more target on my back. This one shoots back and seldom misses. I will not cough up my guns, remaining freedom or liberty without resistance or a fight. If it comes to this then this will be my legacy and I would not want it any other way.

The solution is do what we can with the time we have left. Darkening times call for drastic measures that will eventually shine light back on what was taken from us. We must look in mirror and see that we (not so much those who tread here) have allowed so much to be stripped from us, bit by bit. I weep for my kids and the future generations.

“A gov’t big enough to give you everything you want is a gov’t big enough to take from you everything you have.” — Gerald Ford

Gun Control Process: Obama To Use Same Roadmap As Obamacare, Same Methods, Approaches, Tactics…. Including Gun Lobby Support…. And McConnell Says He Doesn’t See It….

Mitch McConnell


Now that Mitch McConnell -the creepy senate galapagous tortoise guy- has insufferably stated Republicans will “study any recommendations and then see what’s appropriate to do”.   I have, with specific and complete certainty,  lost all hope for any Second Amendment firearm ownership.    Gun and firearm ownership will soon be lost.

The: “Stop The Slaughter of Our Innocent Children, Defend Our Schools, Protect the Feeble and Huddled Masses, and Be Safe in Your Country From The Radical -Violent- Blood Thirsty- Extremists” bill – will contain all manner of stuff, not just the elimination of gun ownership.
Oh, how quickly people forget.  Obamacare included the takeover of college education finance too, not just a healthcare takeover.

Humor in Nature
SUNDAY NON-FUNNY  Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell federal [says] spending and the country’s debt will dominate the congressional agenda for the next three months, and that debate about potential gun legislation in the wake of the Connecticut school shooting will take a back seat.

The Kentucky lawmaker tells ABC’s “This Week” that lawmakers will wait to see what an Obama administration review led by Vice President Joe Biden might propose. McConnell says Congress will need to study any recommendations and then see what’s appropriate to do.

But he says that over the coming months, nothing much beyond the country’s finances will occupy the attention of Congress.  (more)

Really?,…. ((insert desk thumping laughing smilie here))  Just like when Obamacare was
institutedrammed through by any means neccessary, and the national unemployment -ie. jobs bills- were occupying the attention of congress, right?    No, wait…

We are so screwed.


oz Obama 2

WASHINGTON DC - President Obama plans to ally himself with big business once again by using crony capitalist tactics to pass gun control just as he used them to pass Obamacare. In this case, Obama reportedly plans to make sure that the new gun control law benefits big businesses that sell weapons.
“[T]he White House is developing strategies to work around the National Rifle Association that one source said could include rallying support from Wal-Mart and other gun retailers for measures that would benefit their businesses,” The Washington Post reports.

“Wal-Mart and other major gun retailers may have an incentive to support closing a loophole that allows people to bypass background checks if they purchase firearms at gun shows or through other types of private sales,” the Post explained, citing a source who works with the Obama administration on gun issues.

Obama used the same tactic when passing his health care law, when Jim Messina (the White House deputy chief of staff, at the time, who went on to manage the 2012 presidential campaign) negotiated with the drug industry to get them to pay for pro-Obamacare television ads. (Keep reading)


Source is here.


Tags: ENTER TAGS HERE To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

Andrea said...

How much more will the people take?
Patriot - I've thought so much this weekend, read so much - I cannot see that O will say his oath this time. He is so blatantly anti-everything America stands for except the $ and power he surely does enjoy.

I am sick beyond belief.
Loved. LOVED! Your response to the jerk!

PatriotUSA said...

And he was a fool and has not returned but we never know.

Hey dan.14, your silence and bailing out speaks volumes. See ya.......