headerphoto


Was His Visit To "Demand" Or To "Plan"

*
Subtitle - As Thought Streams - Questions Arise.

Last evening I rescued a praying mantis from the sure death of spidey. Upon releasing him he charged me! Here, me, his savior, and this is the way he returns the favor?!? He charged me!?!

As the mind is want to do, one thought stream to another, I remembered the story of the scorpion who promised not to sting the frog if he (the frog) would safely transport him (the scorpion) across the water on his back. Midstream the scorpion stings the frog and frog says - WHY?!? We shall both now drown! And Scorpion replies - Idiot, I can't change my stripes!

Enter next thought stream - Barack Hussein Obama cannot change his stripes.

And the next - In June of this year one Hani Nour Eldin, member of the terrorist organization Gamaa Islamiya, or the Egyptian Islamic Group, visited the White House ostensibly to demand the release from prison of the "blind sheik" Omar Abdel Rahman, who was convicted in plotting the 1995 attack on NY City landmarks.

In light of yesterdays revelation that our government did indeed have prior knowledge of warnings of terrorist attacks to be made on our embassy's in the middle east, the question begs to be asked of Eldin's visit to the White House -


Was his visit to "demand" - or - to "plan?"
*  *  *
...
Repeating from an earlier post - If one listens to the lyrics you will find they could, without a lot of problem, be changed to reflect our feelings about the jihad Barack Hussein Obama has/is executing (intentional use of word) on our country.  Let there be no doubt where the majority of American people stand -
 
"My forefathers fought and died for this here, I'm stronger than your war of fear.  Are we clear?  If you step on my hood, it's understood, it's open season!"
  *

*
 

Tags: War On America To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

Findalis said...

Muslims cry:

"We love death, you love life. We win when you kill us."

Thus they believe we won't attack them.

A smart and courageous President would reply:

"That's ok. We will eliminate 1.5 billion of you and have the peace we want."

It is too bad Ronald Reagan is no longer with us.

Unknown said...

"My forefathers fought and died for this here, I'm stronger than your war of fear. Are we clear? If you step on my hood, it's understood, it's open season!"

That's the vernacular we need to hear from our next President [pls don't let US down Mitt Romney]

PLU from SSF