headerphoto


Official Obama administration re-election songs


Here they are! The OFFICIAL music that the POTUS hand picked himself with the assistance of the following haters of America and American Exceptionalism:


U.N. Secretary-General 'Ban-ki Dhimmi' Ban Ki-moon, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Jimmy 'the dhimmi' Carter, Nancy 'you don't need to know' Pelosi, Harry 'lying on the floor' Reid, Mayor 'super big gulp' Bloomberg, Iranian President Mahmoud 'pig lips' Ahmadinejad, Egyptian President 'copt killer' Mohamed Morsi, Michelle 'big buns' Obama, Elena 'kennel bait' Kagan, Sonia 'la raza' Sotomayor and for legal advice and protection, Elizabeth  'the scalper' Warren.

All three songs are from the under the radar rock band Spirit. This group was quite popular in Southern California in the late 1960's through the early 1970's. The lyrics are posted for each song and are very fitting for a liar and thief like Obama and his minions.

If you are curious about Spirit, you can read about the band here.

I was very fortunate to be living in Southern California from 1961 up until 1974. Southern California and the bay area  were pretty cool for great music and a decent place to grow up.

Sorry about any ads that you might have to put up with.

If you have never heard of Spirit you are not alone. Just like the POTUS and his TRUE history, Spirit
is still relatively obscure. Spirit never had to resort to lying, fabricating, cheating about their past like the POTUS has done and will continue to do. PatriotUSA


Official Obama administration  re-election campaign songs!

Nothing to hide



You have the world at your fingertips
No one can make it better than you
You have the world at your fingertips
But see what you've done to the rain and the sun
So many changes have all just begun, to reap
I know you're asleep
Wake Up

Swastika plug in your wear
Jealous stars in your pants
Top turning nothing to bear
Except the view or the dare
We got nothing to hide
No we got nothing to hide
We're married to the same bride
We're married to the same bride
She eats away from inside
And we got nothing to hide
Drink down it, a jug full of beer
The bloated heads in your hands
That's freezing the mouse trap is there
He knows he's blown his last chance
We got nothing to hide
No we got nothing to hide
We're married to the same bride
We're married to the same bride
She eats away from inside
And we got nothing to hide

We got nothing to hide
No we got nothing to hide
We're married to the same bride
We're married to the same bride
She eats away from inside
And we got nothing to hide

Fresh Garbage
 


Fresh garbage
Fresh garbage.

Look beneath your lid some morning
See those things you didn't quite consume
The world's a can for your fresh garbage.

Look beneath your lid some morning
See those things you didn't quite consume
Your fresh garbage.

Fresh garbage
Fresh garbage.

Look beneath your lid some morning
See those things you didn't quite consume
The world's a can for your fresh garbage.

Animal Zoo
 


Living in the city
I've been abused, he has
Jobs I keep the people I meet
They don't do more than make me amused

Everywhere I turn now
Just more bad news
So don't look now and don't ask how
We're gonna find me a way to the animal zoo?

Oh no something went wrong
Well you're much too fat and a little too long
Hey hey you got too much to lose
Gotta get on back to the animal zoo

Lookin' at my body
I'm slipping down, so far
The air I breathe and the water I drink
Is selling me short and turning me round

Everyone I see now
On their way too, everybody
So don't look now and don't ask how
We're gonna find our way at home to the animal zoo?
{ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/s/spirit-lyrics/animal-zoo-lyrics.html }

Oh no something went wrong
Well you're much too fat and a little too long
Hey hey got too much to lose
Gotta get on home to the animal zoo

Oh no something went wrong
Well you're much too fat and a little too long
Hey hey got too much to lose
Gotta get on home to the animal zoo

Oh no well something went wrong
Well you're much too fat and a little too long
Hey hey got too much to lose
Gotta get on home to the animal zoo

Oh no well something went wrong
Well you're much too fat and a little too long

Much too fat and a little too long
Much too fat and a little too long
Much too fat and a little too long




Tags: ENTER TAGS HERE To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

5 Comments - Share Yours!:

Unknown said...

I too grew up in the SF Bay Area [born 59'] and I remember Spirit...man, whatever happened to good ol' drug induced lyrics like those?...speaking of drug induced...that is the Maobama voter...to vote for this liar in Chief-America hating-Muslim Brotherhood loving eunuch...you would have to be drinkin' the kool-aid that they used to pass around in jugs at the ROCK concerts back in the day!

PLU from SSF

1389 said...

Beleaguered students came up with another song for Moochelle:

http://1389blog.com/2012/09/26/we-are-hungry-americas-kids-rebel-against-moochelles-stingy-school-lunches/

Nick said...

Randy California! I remember the first time I came across him, it was a solo album & I used to listen to it all the time.

I've got a few Spirit albums as well - I just got all the CDs I've bought from Amazon back the other day on the Amazon Cloud, so I had a listen to them. Some great music - grown ups playing musical instruments on stage - how rare is that nowadays?

PatriotUSA said...

Leave to you, Nick to know who and what Spirit was and still is. Randy California, God Bless his soul and he died way too young. Ahead of his time in me opinion, but what do I know.

I had every Spirit record up through 1970's and they and about 300 other fine vinyls were destroyed in a flood. Sigh.....

Nick said...

Oh aye, when I went on my first Inter-rail tour of Europe (unlimited rail travel all over Europe for a one-time fee) I saw heaps of people reading Jack Kerouac; there was an American bookstore in Amsterdam back then, so I joined in, started reading Kerouac, and to cut a long story short, ended up doing the dharma bum thing all over Europe, several times.

Anyway, I remember travelling along in this train alongside the Rhine in Germany one fine afternoon, listening to Randy California on my walkman (tape of course - that was cutting edge back then).

This must have been in 1985 or so, when he put out a solo album with Jack Rabbit, and Shane on it. From there I went back and discovered Spirit, and I've picked up a few of their albums over the years.