headerphoto


A Promise Made In Las Vegas and Spiking The Ball

 ....
Some time back it became not nice to spike the ball in an athletic event. Personally I have enjoyed the heck out of watching some athletes do exactly that in a mini-celebration of what was often a hard-fought victory. With the exception of those who went on and on and on nuh nuh nuh - I say spike it boys! Ya done good!
....
Tonight I intend to spike the ball for one particular moment in time. Our government backed out of the U.N. Arms Treaty today. The why's will be spun however makes Prez look best. IMHO, "O" Barack Hussein Obama checked the polls where enough good folks like those here from this site had registered negatives on the subject, and he figured he better kick the can down the road until after the elections. No spike tonight for you "O"! Tough titty!

That being said, no I'm not so foolish as to think he isn't planning on accomplishing gun bans here in other ways just as soon as he can figure the particulars. Ya see, "O" don't need no stinkin U.N. to get what he wants! Last October, in his own words - "I'm here to say to all of you and to say to the people of Nevada and the people of Las Vegas, we can't wait for an increasingly dysfunctional Congress to do it's job. Where they won't act, I will." That declaration has been made numerous times since, including just a couple of days ago, and it certainly is one promise he has kept.

Enough jabbering. Tonight I spike the ball! Our military men and women give me so much pride - and comfort - "I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." I love military videos from the silly to serious so enjoy a few of my favorites plus my own personal civilian warrior song at the end.















To ObamaPBUH:  You can take - your - jihad - on - America - and - shove - it! I want your slimy fingers off my arms, and best? stay outta my hood!




Tags: UN Arms Treaty; WarOnAmerica; POTUS To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

1 Comments - Share Yours!:

PatriotUSA said...

Well done and well worth the hassles you had to get this up.

Thank you for fighting through the blogger gremlins to get this up, Andrea.

Will share this and get it out.