headerphoto


Official PartiotUSA Update: Have some time for posting, I think.....

Just a bump in the road....... Not obama style!

July 1st has come and gone and the state budget is finally getting released and funding streams are manifesting themselves for what programs have been saved, funds redirected and what programs will be reset. As this affects what I do directly, the program I administer, I have had to present for more unannounced meetings. Some of these involved traveling to other field offices in the south and eastern regions of the state which has caused me to be 'absent' from here at Patriot's Corner.

I also have volunteered to meet with our local National Guard commanders to get the program I run involved with helping the returning troops from Afghanistan, Iraq and other areas, use our program and assessments to help them in way possible with securing employment. Many of our men and women serving in military left on assignments from a good job and company. Due to the horrible 'recession' many of our vets do not have a job to return to in this region. Many of the companies, both large and small and closed down for good due to the bad economy. Anything I, or my program and department can do to help our veterans find work will be one of our primary goals. All I can say is I am honored and humbled to help these men and women who have sacrificed so much to keep our country, me and you safe from harm. Most of these threats are from the muslim world as so many of you know.

I should be able to resume a somewhat 'regular' schedule for posting as the weekend gets close. I hate not being able to add new posts but that is just the way it has to be right now.

As always to those who do drop by here on regular basis, thanks for your loyalty and patience!

1 Comments - Share Yours!:

HermitLion said...

Good luck with the program, Patriot. I hope it will help as many people as possible.