headerphoto


Limited posting(in case you had not noticed)

We are down to one computer again and with three students in the house I must defer to letting them use the computer for school. Just the way it goes. No worries as there was not an attack or viruses issue. We got a new computer about nine months ago and about every two or three months it blue screens for no apparent reason. Our local geeks are besides themselves and may be ready to shoot the computer. My fault as I introduced them to the world of guns and what they can do to computers, figures! They are going to build us a new one if need be and it is under warranty for three more years. Never had this problem before as they have built us two others that have been great.


I will post what I can but with it may be sparse for a few more days.

I truly do hate computers, cell phones, kindles, i-pads, I hate them all.

0 Comments - Share Yours!: