headerphoto


The Daily catch Videos for 4-6-2011: Japan 'tsunami dog', islam at its finest and more.

Japan 'tsunami dog' Ban reunited with owner after surviving at sea



Tommy Robinson Sends Anti Nazi Message At Blackburn Demo – ‘Nazis Jog On!’



One of islam's finest moments:



Death to the USA



Father of 9/11 Hero's Powerful Reaction to AG Holder's Announcement on Military Tribunals



Glenn Beck: Protesters in Afghanistan Chant "Death to America" After Friday Prayers




Flight of the Dudettes




Michael Coren weighs in on Pastor Jones Koran burning. From Vlad Tepes

This, is what I call perspective.

Thank you very much Michael. You have been one of the very few intelligent and clear voices on these matters on Canadian TV, or any TV for that matter, for some time now.

1 Comments - Share Yours!:

Brooklyn said...

Awesome Blog!!!

I’ve been looking through your blog over the past few days and I found your blog to be very interesting.

Your Postings are really exceptional. I love your blog because of its unique content and valuable information. I m impressed as well as inspired by your blog. It is simple yet powerful. The theme of your blog is so unique and catchy.

I have added your link in my blog http://denbarblog.blogspot.com/ under "Worth a click!" Section, so that my blog visitors could also enjoy reading through your blog.

Kindly visit my blog. And if you like my blog, please link back. I would be glad if my blog is referred by wonderful blog like yours.

Thanks for your time.

Waiting for a positive response.