headerphoto


Treats from Youtube

First, we have Lee Doren with commentary on the recent Wikileaks, another ACORN fraud, ant how tax dollars are used to fund some art display depicting Jesus covered in ants.



And a dismayed Pat Condell laments the shape the Swedish government has deliberately brought its own country to.



I can personally add that in Israel Sweden is being viewed as one of the most antisemitic countries in Europe, and rightfully so. Every time their local African and ME Muslims terrorize the local population, or the Jewish minority, they are quick to blame Israel. With such a government, my advice to the people of Sweden is to elect bunnies to rule over them. Bunnies are cute, and have no particular fondness for the destruction of civilized society.

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://callofthepatriot.blogspot.com/
in my blog http://www.nasa-spacestation-info.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

PatriotUSA said...

When you have added mine to your site I will add yours. How is
that? I have readers who follow
Nasa events and would like your
site!