headerphoto


Eve of destruction: A video made to the song by Barry McGuire

This needs no comments from me. It speaks for itself and I remember the when this song was first released and the impact and impression it made on me, my brothers and most of our friends. This is timeless.

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

Findalis said...

Funny how times change. This was one of the most anti-war songs of the 1960's. When my 26 year old daughter just heard it, she claims it is one of the most right-wing songs she ever heard. No she didn't watch the video.

PatriotUSA said...

I remember, Findalis. My two brothers and my Mom were extreme liberals in every way.

One of the main reasons I became a Conservative at a pretty young age. I grew up with the hypocrisy and lies of the left.

The song was extremely anti war
and now here it is again. Right wing?

Perhaps today it is. The video is one she should watch.

I sent it to my brother and he was furious.

Heh Heh.