headerphoto


USA - Shocking: This is in NYC on Madison Ave., not in France or the Middle East....

This is from Jan who does AmericanCrisis and AfricanCrisis. Not used to seeing this in the United States. This is what is to come if we do not stand firm and take actions that are needed against islam and those mulsims that have been brainwashed by this ideology still stuck in the seventh century. This is why I am here, doing what I do. Are you alarmed? If not, you should be. I using smaller pictures so they load faster. Link to original article is at the end of the post. Jan is currently working on a trip to the States. He has had some really interesting conversations with the U.S. Consulate in order to obtain his visa, which he did receive this past week.




Islam in NYC. Is this what you want?
By Jan Lamprecht


I received this from a friend who once was in the Rhodesian Special Branch of the Police. They did Covert ops and fought Mugabe. Below are his comments regarding my trip to America and whether I would get a visa or not. After some delays the US Consulate did in fact grant me a visitor's visa. I will write up some of the questions they asked me when I applied. That in itself makes for a fascinating discussion.


As I view these photos below, and the protests in New York against Musllims (which the American media SUPPRESSED COMPLETELY)... I must admit, I would have liked to spend some time in New York. But at this stage I only have made plans for a one night stay in New York to meet up with Frank of Queens of The Right Perspective. But it appears to me, there is much more in New York worth seeing. It would have been nice to make some contact with locals in New York and maybe to have made better arrangements. I am going to schedule my trip for October 2010. I would have liked, especially, to also observe these Muslims in New York for myself - and if possible, even surreptitiously engage some of them in discussion. I am really curious about them. They appear to *ME* to be a national security threat to the USA. It is from these same people that multiple types of terrorist activities have occurred - other than just 9/11.

Another American friend actually wrote to the Mayor of New York city, and I have yet to publish his email response. That's also an eye opener.
Jan]

The former Rhodesian Special Branch officer wrote this to me:- If you application for a visa is denied.....the pictures below will help explain why! You are not the current flavour Jan, you are the wrong colour and come from completely the wrong background!

This is in NYC on Madison Ave., not in France or the Middle East -


Not just London, Paris and Barcelona


MADISON AVENUE, NY











Link to original article is here.

0 Comments - Share Yours!: