headerphoto


And I get called a racist and hater?? Latino KKK spews hate.

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

Findalis said...

I see she took the Helen Thomas course of history.

PatriotUSA said...

Ya think?? I was just accused
of being a racist again yesterday.
At a party with a bunch of
liberals and far left retired
educators. They were the ones
who used the terms 'colored,
nigger and kikes' in attacking
me!! Even my wife was shocked and
had to drag me away before I lost
it completely. I am not even
Black!?!

How sad that just the mentioning of the words "Constitutional Conservative" set these idiots
off. Plus, they could not argue
without yelling at me. I wish I
had it filmed. They will think
twice, if not more about mobbing
me again like that. They did not
like my little 'NObama' button on
my hat either. I was just wanted
to listen to my wife's band, some
other good music and have a few
cold IPA's with friends.
All opinions are welcome as long is they all agree with theirs.