headerphoto


A note about comments sent to Patriot's Corner

I have had quite a few comments of late that are NOT in English. I will not post any comments that are not in English. Pretty simple rule to follow and I do not have many. It is a waste of my time and yours and it will not fly here.

The In-laws are in town for my daughter's high school graduation so posts will not be up till LATE tonight. There will several new one plus one that I have been working on for quite some time. One will be one Cap and Trade already in place in Oregon via a tax that is not being called a tax, 'feminist' Muslim women causing problems with traditional Islam at mosques around the country, and others if I have the time. Feminist Muslim women? I know it sounds strange but wait till I post the article. Sorta funny in a 'cosmic sort of way.'

0 Comments - Share Yours!: