headerphoto


Urgent request for help from a disabled Veteran

This is a legitimate request for help. Do what you can and please pray for this family!

Family Fire Re-Cap…
March 30, 2010 by Eric

As I had briefly touched on yesterday my daughters home, pets, years of accumulated what-nots, furniture, every piece of clothing and other miscellaneous property that would cover everything else (literally everything) went up in an inferno…

They are trying to pick up the pieces and putting their faith in God at this hour. Their community, friends, and family are starting to pull together and helping out in a myriad of ways.

It goes without saying; that having lost it all, it’s going to take some time for them to get back on track emotionally and of course financially. I’m doing as much as I can as a disabled veteran with my income, more importantly with my unconditional love and support. I always have and I always will go above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to my girls.

Semper Fidelis – Always Faithful: To God, Country, Corps, and Family.








Genoa home destroyed by fire
March 30, 2010 @ 12:00 AM

The Herald-Dispatch

GENOA, W.Va. — An early morning fire in Genoa completely destroyed a home on Driftcreek Road on Monday. There was no one home at the time, but a small dog is believed to have been inside at the time.

Volunteer fire and rescue crews from Dunlow, Wayne and East Lynn responded to the fire at 8 a.m. Monday at the two-story, single-family residence. There were six firetrucks on the scene, but Dunlow volunteer and paid EMT Pat Beckett said firefighters had to relay water up the hill to the home via the narrow, blacktop driveway. The house was fully engulfed when the crews arrived.

The home was being rented, and both the homeowner and the tenant arrived at the scene before it was cleared. They had been at work at the time the fire started.

“The deck to the house was all that was standing,” Beckett said, adding that the home had a recent addition and probably was not more than 25 years old.

Source

I have established a way to donate; I feel kinda strange about doing that, but anything anyone can help out with be it pocket change, prayers, or simply keeping them in your thoughts is all a dad can ask for, very gracious, and much appreciated.

Please go to his site to donate!

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

Findalis said...

I'll do what I can on payday. Meanwhile I'll send out prayers for her.

PatriotUSA said...

Thanks Findalis!

Lord knows we don't have any
extra, not even enough to really
make it BUT I sent some help
their way because I do not argue
with prayers answered or the Big guy! God will provide for me and my family. besides, our house did
not burn down.

Thanks again.