headerphoto


Here is a great answer to the U.S. Census...There are 4 Americans here, now leave.

Here is a very simple answer should the Census come knocking at your door.

There are four Americans living here. Now please leave.

This is all they will ever get from me. Years ago we agreed to let them 'track' us for a year and while it was not a horrible experience, I would NEVER do it again. No reason to. The following comes from Civil Defendus who is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever run across in regard to Islam, shariah law, the Constitution and our rights and liberties.


To Whom it May Concern,


Pursuant to Article I, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution, the only information you are empowered to request is the total number of occupants at this address. My "name, sex, age, date of birth, race, ethnicity, telephone number, relationship and housing tenure" have absolutely nothing to do with apportioning direct taxes or determining the number of representatives in the House of Representatives. Therefore, neither Congress nor the Census Bureau have the constitutional authority to make that information request a component of the enumeration outlined in Article I, Section 2, Clause 3. In addition, I cannot be subject to a fine for basing my conduct on the Constitution because that document trumps laws passed by Congress.Interstate Commerce Commission v. Brimson, 154 U.S. 447, 479 (May 26, 1894)

"Neither branch of the legislative department [House of Representatives or Senate], still less any merely administrative body [such as the Census Bureau], established by congress, possesses, or can be invested with, a general power of making inquiry into the private affairs of the citizen. Kilbourn v. Thompson, 103 U.S. 168, 190. We said in Boyd v. U.S., 116 U. S. 616, 630, 6 Sup. Ct. 524,―and it cannot be too often repeated,―that the principles that embody the essence of constitutional liberty and security forbid all invasions on the part of government and it's employees of the sanctity of a man's home and the privacies of his life. As said by Mr. Justice Field in Re Pacific Ry. Commission, 32 Fed. 241, 250, 'of all the rights of the citizen, few are of greater importance or more essential to his peace and happiness than the right of personal security, and that involves, not merely protection of his person from assault, but exemption of his private affairs, books, and papers from inspection and scrutiny of others. Without the enjoyment of this right, all others would lose half their value.'"

Note: This United States Supreme Court case has never been overturned. (via Bonita H)

Thanks to Civil Defendus

5 Comments - Share Yours!:

Ron Russell said...

I recently received a letter notifying me I would be receiving a census form shortly. I will comply and fill out the parts I deem appropriate and nothing more. Great information in your post. Will be linking to it tomorrow at TOTUS.

PatriotUSA said...

Thanks Ron, much appreciated and I
do appreciate you dropping in every day. Civil Defendus is one sharp cookie and I will be using
stuff from his blog as I received
a big green light from him to cross
post whatever I deem good for the
greater good. He is an astute writer and is working hard to kick
out the libtarded politicians in his home state.

Amusing Bunni said...

Hello Mr. Patriot, Thanks for posting this.
I saw on Ron's blog. This is good info to have, print out and keep by the door to hand them, in case you mistakenly open it.

PatriotUSA said...

Thanks, Amusing Bunni!
I thought this was a good
one to post in light of the
big push on the census. With
the demoscoialistacrats in
power, all they care about is
'fixing' the numbers from
the census results to help
bolster or create more
districts from which they
can pull more votes. I.E.,
more votes from illegal
aliens who love sponging off
us American Taxpayers by sucking
up all of our social services.
It is NONE of their damn business
past the number in your house.

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

A packet was left on my door. Somehow, and I'm not sure about this, but I think it ended up in my trash and darn if the trash guy didn't inadvertently pick it up. I mean, I MEANT to take it out but, sorry, it was too late.

BZ