headerphoto


Great new book is coming out: Son Of Hamas by Mosab Hassan Youssef, the eldest son of the leader of Hamas

Son Of Hamas by Mosab Hassan Youssef, the eldest son of the leader of Hamas will be coming out very soon. I have already ordered the book from Amazon. Below you will find the original post from Joel Rosenberg with links to articles about the book and the author, Mosab Hassan Youssef. This man, as you can imagine lives in constant fear for his and his family's life. I have also added a link to Amazon to order the book.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


SON OF HAMAS LEADER WORKED FOR YEARS AS DOUBLE AGENT FOR ISRAEL’S SHIN BET






From Joel Rosenberg's blogsite:

UPDATE: I can now disclose that the book is called, Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable choices. it’s published by SaltRiver, an imprint of Tyndale House Publishers, and hits bookstores next Tuesday….the author is Mosab Hassan Youssef, the eldest son of the leader of Hamas….just since the Haaretz story was published, the book has skyrocketed on Amazon from #72,000 yesterday to #146 as of 11:00am eastern….it’s a phenomenal book — one of the most powerful testimonies of a Radical Muslim leader coming to Christ and turning from hatred for Israel to love for Israel that I have ever read….and Mosab is the real deal….we had the opportunity to speak by phone several times last year while he was working on the book….can’t wait to tell you more on Monday when I’ll be authorized to share with you exclusive excerpts from the book and details from my conversations with him….stay tuned….in the meantime, please pray for Mosab’s safety, for his courage, and for wisdom for him and his team as media interest builds and he has a chance to explain why he renounced Islam and terrorism became a discipleof Jesus Christ, and a friend of the Jewish people.



■The Times of London has just published a story as well: “Son of Hamas founder spied for Israel for more than a decade
 
ORIGINAL POST: Last week, I mentioned that I had just finished one of the most powerful books I had ever read about a Radical Muslim leader who has come to faith in Jesus Christ….having signed a non-disclosure agreement, I couldn’t say more….I’ve just learned that on Monday, I will be able to say more….the author of the book has given me exclusive rights to write the first article in the U.S. about the new book, including his remarkable spiritual journey from jihad to Jesus….that said, I think you’ll be interested in this headline in one of Israel’s leading daily newspapers: Haaretz exclusive: Haaretz exclusive: Hamas founder’s son worked for Shin Bet for years
 
Excerpts from Haaretz article:


■“I wish I were in Gaza now,” said the son of the Hamas leader in an interview: “I would put on an army uniform and join Israel’s special forces in order to liberate Gilad Shalit. If I were there, I could help. We wasted so many years with investigations and arrests to capture the very terrorists that they now want to release in return for Shalit. That must not be done.”

■“The amazing thing is that none of his actions were done for money,” said a former Israeli Shin Bet official who was the double agent’s handler. ”He did things he believed in. He wanted to save lives. His grasp of intelligence matters was just as good as ours — the ideas, the insights. One insight of his was worth 1,000 hours of thought by top experts.”
 
The book is only $14.84 on pre-order due to be realeased on March 2, 2010.
 
Flashtraffic: Joel Rosenberg's blog
 
Link to Amazon
 
Timesonline.co.uk
 
Haaretz

0 Comments - Share Yours!: