headerphoto


Under the gun with job applications and dealing with disability issues.

Life in the 'pain' lane

Posting may be light the next couple of days as I am dealing with severe
pain from spinal fusion issues and other orthopedic wonders that I have
undergone. No need to bore anyone with the details. Plus I have several
job applications approaching the deadline I must finish. I hate priorities
myself but such is life.

3 Comments - Share Yours!:

Michael said...

Stay strong man. You have our sympathy!

Outlaw Mike/Belgium

Maggie Thornton said...

Hey Patriot, good luck with this. Hoping the job situation and the pain are over soon.

PatriotUSA said...

Outlaw Mike and Maggie,
Thanks and yor thoughts mean much to me. I have had two psinla fusions and eight shoulder surgeries. Have titanium parts holding my spine together and something is not right. Thanks for myour kind words and will just have to hang tough and sse where this goes. Cannot sleep, hurts too mcuh, arrgh!