headerphoto


Will be back later tonight or tomorrow

I am busy filling out numerous job
applications. I will be back late
tonight or on the 13th at the latest.
Most of these have a deadline for
this Monday. Not last minute dithering,
just quite a few to complete.

Looking for work is so much fun.

Gosh, I forgot the recession is over!
Silly me.

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

midnight rider said...

I'm in the same boat. I feel for you, dude. This is awful.

PatriotUSA said...

Yes, Uncle Obama has 'created'
so many jobs for us, I just do
not know which one to apply for.
Where we live the 'unenjoyment'
rate is over 15% and in the
county next door, it at about
22%.There is so much stimulus
money flowing into our state
the leftard asshat liberals in
Salem are still trying
to force higher personal
and corporate taxes upon the residents and companies of my state! But, we got enough signatures to force
a vote and taxes increase very
rarely pass here. I KNOW how
I will be voting.

Yeah, same for you Midnight Rider.
At my age, with a wife and two teens,
things are extremely tough.
Your name? After the song,
Midnight Rider. What a great song,
Gregg Allamn's version. Maybe the
best ever.