headerphoto


Call it what it is: TERRORISM and it is rooted in ISLAM. There, I said it.

Act! for America - The Fort Hood Massacre: Why the Democrats Won't Call it "Terrorism"


"The ideology to which I refer could conceivably be variously described, but because time and space constraints preclude a thorough quest for a label that best suits it, I will simply call it "political correctness," a name that, for whatever its many shortcomings may be, at least has the virtues of being at once succinct and familiar."

So many refuse to call the Ft. Hood tragedy
what it really is. Here you go: It is this:
TERRORISM and it is deeply rooted in ISLAM
IT was JIHAD. We are at war, and no amount
of diversity and multicultural lies will ever
changes the facts.






So I am insensitive, an Islamophobe, racist
whatever you want to call me. Read the
article and get back to me. I would love
to hear your thoughts and opinions.








http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/learn/recent-news/10-newsmaster/1699--the-fort-hood-massacre-why-the-democrats-wont-call-it-qterrorismq

0 Comments - Share Yours!: