headerphoto


New look for blog coming soon

Patriot's Corner is getting a new look and set up. There will be sections missing until they get rebuilt and added back in. There will not be as much foo fer rah. I will be having more time to devote to this as it looks like I am most likely getting the boot from where I work. No worries though, Berneke said the recession was over right.......? I doubt there any stimulus funds available for a 56 year old white, disabled guy with a family to take care of. Maybe ACORN is hiring, ya think!

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

ambisinistral said...

Be patient with me as I bumble around trying to figure out how to change the background tiles and colors.

PatriotUSA said...

Looks really good, and patience is one thing I do have an abundance of. Thanks so much!