Free in Heart and Mind (Larken Rose)

Tags: Freedom, Liberty, Larken Rose To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

3 Comments - Share Yours!:

PatriotUSA said...

This is quite good, thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Insightful Larken, I have been beside myself trying to turn the tide in favor of Oregon Militia's bad rap (assassination of Lavoy Finicum by FBI ) .... you need to be heard/read and I will do my best!
On my way to "Outlaw Project"...thanks!

Nick said...

I have just finished reading 'The Iron Web' by Larken Rose, and it is well worth reading. I have had to plough through some heavy duty books on political philosophy in the past, but in the final analysis, the truth is quite straightforward.

Here is the link.