headerphoto


bacon ...








Tags: bacon To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

4 Comments - Share Yours!:

Findalis said...

How long before you have a major heart attack?

Nick said...

It is something I only eat occasionally, but it's rindless bacon, Edam (low fat) cheese, & made with Olivio (olive oil) too. And after that, today is a porridge day. Tomorrow, I have some fish in the fridge, which I'll have with wholewheat pasta, & I've got some broccoli & cabbage ready to go tomorrow as well. So I do eat quite well normally, but I admit that occasionally I am a naughty boy, & indulge my love of bacon ...

Nick said...

Today ... is a bacon recovery day.

http://www.scottsporage.co.uk/home.php

PatriotUSA said...

Nick,
Looks awesome and I got a laptop I am trying out, older one but is top deck features.

I am thinking of a couple of these sandwiches and washing them down with a really cold IPA or two.

Laptop is looking ahead towards spinal surgery and it will take me forever to set it up if I decide to buy it. Our friend is too concerned about the money and it is a really good deal.